Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Review

Time to round up the past year! I'm just going to choose one post or moment from each month of 2011 that was my favorite, and try not go too crazy here.

January


To this day, this is one of my favorite sets of photos of me.

February


Had a romantic Valentine's Day weekend away in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Also did my first 30 for 30 Challenge this month.

March


My birthday month! I finally managed to get a cake that wasn't a complete disaster. Hoodie + dress = comfy outfit.

April
Boyfriend and I took yet another trip to the Portland area (one of MANY in 2011). We went out to a delicious dinner. I really love this outfit. I should rock it (or variants of it) more often.

May


May. Kind of uneventful, apparently. Tried out a retro look with high waist flares and big sunnies. Of course, I took an amazing trip at the end of the month, but that went into June and so...

June


Savannah! Jamie and I visited Savannah, GA and loved every minute of it. Such a beautiful city. I can't wait to get back there.

July


July, I was too busy being on summer blog hiatus to do much posting. Fourth of July happened. My BFFs birthday happened.

August

I posted twice in August. The dog days of summer got to me, they got to me real good.

September


In September I said I was coming back to blogging with a vengeance! I changed my layout,  I was gonna rock the blogging world! I did not. Maybe next time.

October


I cut my hair! I bought this shirt that I am in love with! I really do love this outfit.

November


It felt like I posted a lot more than I did in November. I started the Ten "Day" Challenge that I made into a Ten Week Challenge.

December


December flew right by in a blur of holiday prepping and general busyness. Now here we are, nearly 2012! A nice, even year. Let's make it a good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails